WordPress was kind enough to send me some year-end blog stats, and I’ve thrown in a few of my own.
- Number of times this blog was viewed in 2010: 2,000! That is AMAZING to me. Also, slightly crazy. According to WordPress, that is 5 FULL 747’s!
- Day with the most traffic: March 12. The day I launched it.
- Posts with the most views:
- Number of tears shed: a shit ton.
- Plants planted: 67
- Days camped: 13
- Plane rides taken: 6
- Churros eaten at Disneyland: 6
- Bags of ice bought while ice maker was broken for the Roanoke: 300+
- Photos uploaded to blog: 206
- Posts made: 43
- Purses made: 8
- Number of times Landlord and Landlord’s lawyer/brokers cursed: countless
Here’s hoping that next year’s count will be full of nothing but good stuff! Thanks for reading!