WordPress was kind enough to send me some year-end blog stats, and I’ve thrown in a few of my own.
- Number of times this blog was viewed in 2010: 2,000! That is AMAZING to me. Also, slightly crazy. According to WordPress, that is 5 FULL 747’s!
- Day with the most traffic: March 12. The day I launched it.
- Posts with the most views:
- Number of tears shed: a shit ton.
- Plants planted: 67
- Days camped: 13
- Plane rides taken: 6
- Churros eaten at Disneyland: 6
- Bags of ice bought while ice maker was broken for the Roanoke: 300+
- Photos uploaded to blog: 206
- Posts made: 43
- Purses made: 8
- Number of times Landlord and Landlord’s lawyer/brokers cursed: countless
Here’s hoping that next year’s count will be full of nothing but good stuff! Thanks for reading!
4 responses to “not that i’m counting”
Did I get 100? I’m the only one that replies.
You win! Prize to be determined.
Nice. I’m impressed that you’re still at it, making regular posts.
Keep up the good words.
Yay! I want to blog like you! Thanks for keeping at it.